Sunday, January 15, 2006

Year of the Diva

I was talking with a friend last week and she has decided that this is the year she becomes a Diva. I did not realize that one could just decide to become a Diva. She had laser eye surgery, new hair do, fake nails, and a facial wax job (that I must say ~ did not get everything). I guess if she is happy - then more power to her! Go Girlfriend.

I am not one for New Years Resolutions, I do like to evaluate myself from time to time. Just to see what track I am on. I generally am not on the "right track" but I am heading in a good direction. I am recommiting myself to going to the gym on a regular basis. And I am checking in weekly with my S.I.L. via email, just to hold myself accountable for my eating habits. I do better when I have to admit what I am putting in my body!!! I am not looking to be skinny - just smaller.

I did put fake nails on during Christmas. I am going to have to get them removed. I do feel more girly with them on, but they really get in the way. I fear them getting to long and causing me pain in the bathroom! EEWWW!!! I know - very gross thought, but someone has to say it! Sorry.

No comments: