Sunday, February 19, 2006

Time Flies......

When you are having a good time, or just not paying attention.

The kitchen plans are going great, I ordered a frige and oven from Ebay. I have picked out the tile; fell in love with some Corian for the countertop, still waiting for the bids to come in for the cabinets but I am a little worried about the husbands plans to do the dry wall. I love him and his desire to want to do the work, but just last year we had to replace the wall in the livingroom. Hanging the dry wall went great, it is the taping and texture that is the problem. It is lumpy, not flat. You can see where all the tape is and the texture is nowhere close to the rest of the walls. I had to rearrange the whole room to cover it with the entertainment center and some shelves. I keep saying that one lumpy wall in a house is more that enough, I am not sure that he is hearing it!! grrrrrr.

No comments: