Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Vampires and Werewolves, oh my!

I have been called to serve as the Young Womens President in my ward. It makes no sense as I have zero daughters and was completely uncool in high school. I figure that Heavenly Father must know something that I don't. Which is NOT all that suprising. I am rolling wih it.

So, when the girls were at my house last week for mutual, they were talking about a book that they all like-totally loved (you know how teenage girls are!) I thought what the heck - maybe I will read it just to see what they are talking about.

So Friday after work I went to WalMart and got the book. I read and read and read - straight til morning. I loved it. I went back to Wal Mart and bought the other 3 books and finished them all this weekend!

I know, it is complete fantasy, but so romantic. Ahhhhhhh. I am mesmerized. Edward and Bella - a beautiful story, I wish it could go on and on. Has anyone else read the series?

1 comment:

Denise said...

You are so funny!! I love reading your blog and wished that you blogged more. Hint, hint ..... You always make me laugh. We need more of that right now in the world - stupid stock market.

Love Denise