Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas / New Years

This year we spent Christmas with my husband's parents and family in Dayton,NV. There was a little drama on Monday when Kelly called me to tell me that his dad had a heart attack! I grabbed his sister Alecia and off we went to the Carson Valley Hospital. We were relieved to find out that it was a minor heart attack and that he would be home for Christmas!

The house was packed with all of us - Mom, Dad, Alan, Alecia, Bryce, Kelly, Megan, Chris, Denise, Jens, Adam, Anna, Jake, Kelly, Me and Ian. It was my first Christmas without Colton so I was a little sad at times. However, I got the best Christmas Present in the whole world!!!!! Colton called! I cried like a baby! What a wonderful gift! I also, got some cool stuff under the tree, like, Singstar ABBA, a Wii, and Tell Me More Spanish!

A couple years ago - I resolved that it would be the year of the Diva - I think this year will be the year I learn new things like learn to speak spanish. I am going to go to Institute Class on Thursdays. Also, I will go to the temple at least once a month. It is a new year and a new me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that Kelly's dad's heart attack was just a minor one. Still...minor freak out moment, I'm sure!

Your Abba sing star is awesome. I think I need a rematch with Charlotte on a song that I actually know better!

I'm glad we got to hang out for New Year's...that was fun! And I think that going to Institute will be so fulfilling. I wanted to go, but I was too embarassed because I would have been with Geoff and Kevin and I felt too old!